Magnesphere - Magnetic Resonance Therapy - (See Videos)
The Magnesphere uses precise, low-level, electromagnetic fields to assist in and enhance feelings of relaxation. By sitting within the magnetic field, this device uses whole body immersion instead of directing all pulses to one area of the body. This way, the low-level pulses can flow to whatever part of the body needs it most, all while you sit back and let the magnetic pulses do all the work.
How the Magnesphere™ Works
The precise mechanism of operation can be explained by well-accepted principles of Quantum physics and biology, and is comprised of four basic elements:
1. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: The basic physics principle by which a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) device applies an external magnetic field to alter molecular or atomic targets in the body to achieve its results. The MRI device alters the molecules in the body with a very powerful magnet, in such a dramatic manner as to be able to obtain an image. In contrast, the Magnesphere™ device utilizes the same principle, albeit at targeted field strengths of a much lower (physiologic) level.
2. Chronic Stress: Adversely affects disease states and chronic conditions of many types, leading to an exacerbation of symptoms (typically stiffness, pain, inflammation, energy level, and sleep)
3. Stimulation of the Vagus Nerve with precise, physiologic magnetic fields produces a balancing effect on the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) and its two branches: Sympathetic ("fight or flight") and Parasympathetic ("rest and digest"). See the image below for a diagram of showing the importance of the Autonomic Nervous System.
4. By measuring the change in the balance of the ANS, using the biomarker Heart Rate Variability (HRV), we are able to determine which magnetic field(s) are best suited to "enhance feelings of relaxation" and help improve symptoms that have been exacerbated by Chronic Stress.
Clinical Research on Magnetic Stimulation
There is a great deal of information that supports the premise that the human body is not only a "chemical" system, but is also an "electrical" system.
Research Involving Our Own Magneceutical Therapy
For the most complete and thorough research get Dr. Jacobson's eBook which details over 25 years of Research and Studies with our Technology. If you would like even more information you can also watch Dr. Jacobson's full lecture
- Heart Rhythm Journal - The use of low-level electromagnetic fields to suppress atrial fibrillation
- International Journal of Cardiology - Magnetic fields in non-invasive heart stimulation
- Telomere - A dual resonance model for gerotargets and magnetic interaction energies
- Medical Hypothesis - Aging and Magnetism
- Dynamic Chiropractic - Magnetic Resonance: Impact On Cell Function
- The American Chiropractor - Anti-aging with Magnetic Resonance Therapy
Research Involving Animals and Magnetic Resonance Therapy
- 2005 International Neuromodulation Society - Effects on Rats of Electromagnetic Field Stimulation on Cardiac Function
- Medical Hypothesis 2003 - Bio-Neural Effects of Magnetic Resonance Therapy on Mice
- AJVR - Effects of Pico-Tesla Electromagnetic Field Treatment on Wound Healing in Rats
Research Involving Other Magnetic Resonance Therapies
- Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback - Heart Rate Variability to measure effect of rTMS with Autism
- Human Neuroscience Journal - Effects of Magnetic Resonance on Autism
- Science Daily - Missing link found between brain, immune system; major disease implications
- Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience - Impact of electromagnetic fields on stem cells
FDA-Cleared Electromagnetic Technologies
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared (i.e. approved) numerous devices both electric and electromagnetic for their application in treating and improving the health of people with disease or medical conditions. Some of the key magnetic technologies that are approved are:
- Neuronetic's Transcranial Magnetic Stimulator (TMS). The NeuroStar uses electro-magnetic fields in the treatment of depression for patients unresponsive to drug therapy.
- BioniCare Medical Technologies Osteoarthritis Knee Device and the Rheumatoid arthritis Hand Device for the treatment of arthritis.
- Neotonus NeoTone System for muscle rehabilitation, disuse atrophy, muscle re-education, muscle spasms, decreased blood flow, range of motion and other sports injuries.
- Ivivi Technologies Inc.'s targeted pulsed electromagnetic field (tPEMF™) therapeutic products which are indicated for the palliative treatment of post-operative pain and edema in superficial soft tissue.
- NovoTTF-100A System as a treatment for adult patients with confirmed chemotherapy-resistant glioblastoma multiforme, the most common and deadliest of malignant primary brain tumor cancer.